- Education to increase knowledge of the dynamics of sexual, domestic, verbal, emotional and financial abuse.
- To provide agency services such as legal options, counseling, shelter and referrals to other local
- Professional Training for professionals interacting with victims/survivors such as in hospitals, school
districts, colleges, university, law enforcement agencies etc..
- Prevention Education for High School students and college students. (Teen Dating)
- Coordinate events such as our annual Candlelight Vigil in the month of October and Volunteer Training.
- Workshops / Health Fairs / Outreach programs
- Available for Community Education Presentations. Contact number (956)630-4878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org